Quad-Sets 2022 CEU Article
For 107 years healthcare providers have been doing quad sets, especially for post-op patients. While quad activation is one of the clinical priorities after surgery/trauma understanding where it fits in the entire cascade of post-op priorities is important.
If you are using quad sets, can you answer these questions:
- Why has the quad shut-off (become inhibited)?
- What are the requisites that need to be on hand 100% of the time before doing a quad-set?
- When is the 10 minute window that you SHOULD do QS?
- What do you do to integrate that activated quad off of the table?
- What were quad-sets originally intended to address?
- Can you explain AMI, and do you know it’s symptoms?
Each of those will be addressed in the article along with 40+ minutes of videos and ways in better integrate quad sets in a meaningful manner.
Complete the requirements, pass the quiz, understand this basic intervention better than you do right now and then you get 1.5CEU’s!